Tuesday, March 08, 2011

 

Skordalia - Potato and Garlic Mash

.


It's six years ago this month (March 2005) that I launched my very first Nordic Walking publication. It was called Nordic Walking News and it was the forerunner to this Blog.

The original Nordic Walking News was a monthly web based newsletter. One of the popular features was the recipe of the month.

Well it's been a long time but I thought I do another recipe. The difference today however, is that I now have the technology to offer up a video, which makes it a lot more fun.

So here we go with a video of me preparing and cooking a delicious Greek dish called "Skordalia" - Potato & Garlic Mash (accompanied by Pan-Fried Salmon & a Greek Salad).

I hope that Nordic Walkers everywhere will like to give this dish a try... Enjoy!

David Downer
Blog Owner

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?