Friday, November 07, 2008

 

Testimonial - 14 Pound Weight Loss in 5 Weeks!

.
“ I started Nordic Walking for an hour session on and along the beach twice a week with my instructor David Downer and a group of friends as more of a social activity than an exercise class. However I have only been doing the Nordic Walking sessions for 5 weeks and I have already lost a stone in weight and I have not changed my eating habits at all!

Having suffered Heart Surgery and a damaged neck and shoulder from a very young age, I have always been limited in the activities that I am able to do and have struggled with any form of cardio exercise. However I have found Nordic Walking both fun and easy to manage and am beginning to see the benefits.

I have even been out and bought my own set of poles! I would recommend Nordic Walking to anyone and everyone looking for a form of exercise that not only burns calories and tones your body but also get you outside in the fresh air and leaves you feeling invigorated at the end of the session.

David is a fantastic teacher who explains the techniques in a simple and user friendly way and also offer encouragement and support every step of the way. I intend to keep Nordic Walking – I hope you do too.”

Nicola Foote
Bournemouth
England

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?