Saturday, July 14, 2007

 

Nordic Walking All Over The World in Over 50 Countries & Territories !

.
When two and a half years ago someone said to me - “David you ought to check out Nordic Walking" - and I sat down at my home computer and keyed the words "Nordic Walking" into the Google search engine... I never imagined for one moment that within 30 months I would be responsible for three Nordic Walking Publications:

- Nordic Walking News (http://www.nordicwalkingnewsonline.com/)
- Nordic Walking eCommunity (http://www.nordicwalkingecommunity.com/)
- Nordic Walking Step by Step (http://www.nordicwalkingstepbystep.com/)

... let alone have people reading them in over 50 countries and territories around the world...

I find that absolutely staggering and I’m somewhat bemused, particularly when you consider it's just little ol' me, sat here typing away on my home computer. All I can say is… Isn’t the Internet an amazing means by which to communicate?

So I’d just like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported my efforts to help spread the good news about this fantastic sport all across the world. I feel very humble, you are all wonderful people and I really appreciate you!

For the record here are the 54 countries & territories that I have been able to identify from people's email extensions (eg .US = USA, .CA = Canada, .FR = France etc) ...

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, USA, Wales.

Note: If your country or territory is not listed, please let me know so that I can update my list, by emailing me at:

david@nordicwalkingnewsonline.com

Have a fantastic 'Nordic Walking' day!

Happy Nordic Walking…

David Downer
Editor

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?