Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

You Can Now Buy "Nordic Walking Step by Step" for Only $12.95

.
In a few weeks time my book "Nordic Walking Step by Step" the first Nordic Walking book to be conceived, written and published in the English Language, will be 1 year old! To celebrate this milestone I have decided to reduce the price! The new Summer 2007 price will be:

- Physical Version = $19.95 (Full retail was $24.95)
- Downloadable eBook Version = $12.95 (Full retail was $24.95)

Note 1: This is a promotional offer to celebrate my books 1st birthday and I reserve the right to revert back to the full retail price when I'm ready.

Note 2: The eBook has also previously been available at a special offer price of $17.95

The success of my book in it's first year has exceeded my expectations, when I was writing it I hoped that it would be a book that would appeal to Nordic Walkers of all levels, from beginner to advance, that there would be something in there for everyone. From the feedback I have received from people, some of which you can read on my book website www.nordicwalkingstepbystep.com , I feel I have achieved that objective.

So. if you have yet to purchase Nordic Walking Step by Step why not take a look at the above website and read all about it and then take advantage of these special prices. You can even download the first 4 chapters FREE plus the book's forward written by Bernd Zimmermann, President of the American Nordic Walking Association (ANWA).

Happy Reading...

David Downer
Author - www.NordicWalkingStepByStep.com
Editor - www.NordicWalkingNewssOnline.com
Owner - www.NordicWalkingeCommunity

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?