Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love said to me...

.
Here we are on day 7 of my 7 days of damage limitation tips for your waistline over Christmas

On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love said to me...

A slim waistline is for ever and not just for Christmas!


If you have been following my tips this week you will be well on the way to looking after that waistline whilst enjoying the Christmas celebrations...

Life is all about choices - We are all in charge of our own destinations even though it's tempting to fix the blame at times. But just stand up and be counted...

"If it's to be it's down to me!"

The buck stops with YOU!

I have given you tips this week that work! So, if the tips work then it's down to you - will you work? And it's no good just doing this for Christmas... If you want a slim waistline all year round then you need to do 'what it takes' all year round.

So, today I would encourage you to review my tips from the past week and commit 'with passion' to put them into action not just throughout the Christmas celebrations but throghout the coming year...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

David

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?