Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love said to me...

.
If you have been following my 7 days of Christmas tips, in order to look after your waist line over the festive period we are now on day 4.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love said to me...

HOW ABOUT SWEETS / CANDY AND CHOCOLATE?

Moderation is the key here. Try telling someone they can't have this or they can't have that and what happens? Exactly! Just be sensible eg enjoy the occasional sweet / piece of candy or piece of chocolate.

As a healthy and delicious alternative , when the sweet tooth kicks in why not eat some dates or figs or a piece of fresh fruit?

Tomorrow we move on to day 5 and some great tips how to survive that wonderful traditional Christmas dinner without 'adding to your waistline!'

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?