Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

David's on Vacation!

.
Just a quicky to let everyone know that in a few hours I will be flying out of the UK for two weeks vacation in the warmer sunnier climate of Greece... I am sooooo... looking forward to relaxing on the beaches in some glorious sunshine as well as getting in some NordicWalking of course!!!

I will be keeping an eye on my email as best I can (Greek internet system willing - I hope things are better this time - I can but hope!!!). I'm looking forward to practicing speaking and reading Greek - Yes - I've been taking lessons!! Anyway, if you don't hear too much from me for a couple of weeks you will know why...

Once I get back there's some 'serious' work to do - No less than 'four new major projects' to start / continue working on, all of which I hope will be of value to the worldwide Nordic Walking Community...There will also be an updated version of my book - 'Nordic Walking Step by Step' (edition 2) - Nearly ready to go with that as I speak(If you have already purchased a copy I will send you a freedownload of edition 2) .

I also hope to have news about the availability of the physical version. For those that have been waiting, I am sorry it's taking longer than expected, due simply to an ongoing senario of technical issues

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?