Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Nordic Walking eCommunity - Hits 300 Members

.
Back in January (only 5 months ago) - I set up Nordic Walking eCommunity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nordicwalkingecommunity .....

... As an Online Forum for Nordic Walkers across the world - One of the early postings mentioned a Dutch Nordic Walking Forum that had 300 members - Wow - 300 members I thought! I wondered how long it would take me to get 300 members - I now know the answer - Less than 5 months - I'm really pleased...

300 members and nearly 400 postings / replies in less than 5 months!

A big thank you to all members of Nordic Walking News who support and continue to support Nordic Walking eCommunity... Actually the 300 members of Nordic Walking eCommunity only represents a fraction of the membership of Nordic Walking News (I accept that not everyone is into Forums)...

But - If you haven't registered and taken a look... why don't you pop over and see what it's all about?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nordicwalkingecommunity - Check it out...

As always - Thank you everyone for your support - It's really appreciated...

THANK YOU!

David

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?