Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Foot Care Tips - 6 simple ways to take care of your feet

.
Some years ago I ran a Seniors exercise and activity morning. I used to end the morning with a 30 minute stretch and relax class. One morning I decided 'off the top of my head' to spend the whole 30 minutes doing exercises for feet - Basically, simple mobility and stretching exercises...

I was amazed by the positive feedback I received after this class. This was the first time in their life that anyone in the class had dedicated a whole 30 minutes to 'exercising' their feet in a 'caring way'.

Note: Most of the participants were ladies in their 60's & 70's.

Here are 6 simple ways that you can give a little bit of TLC (tender loving care) to your feet:

Check out the article at http://walking.about.com/od/medfoot/tp/footcaretips.htm

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?