Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

I'm Celebrating the BIG 30 !

.
Here at Nordic Walking News I am celebrating the BIG 30 !

No not my 30th birthday... I wish !

I am actually celebrating subscribers in 30 Countries / Territories across the world !

Please excuse me for my little celebration.. It may not mean much to you but for me.. it's a little mind blowing !

Just 7 months ago I decided to sit down and write the first monthly edition of Nordic Walking News - see www.nordicwalkingnews.co.uk/archive (that was before the Blog format that I now use) - It just seemed like a good idea at the time and I thought that I might get a few subscribers here in the UK. Originally I only thought of it as a UK publication, that is until I found people were subscribing from other countries too.

Within a month I had subscribers in 14 countries - I thought that was pretty amazing but to find I now have subscribers in 30 countries / territories - Wow... The Power of the Internet !

I would like to ask you a little favour...

Below I have listed all 30 countries / territories (in alphabetical order) - If you don't see your country / territory listed, please email me at david.bh13@virgin.net and let me know.

Ok that's all for now... Here's the list:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Micronesia, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, Wales.

Note: In case like me you are wondering where Micronesia and the Cocos (Keeling) Islands are...

Cocos (Keeling) Islands = A group of islands in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Indonesia, about halfway from Australia to Sri Lanka

Micronesia = Island group in the North Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to Indonesia

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?