Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Need an Instructor ? Want to train as an instructor ?

I receive many emails from subscribers asking me if I can refer them to an instructor or if I know of any instructor training courses.

Whether you need an instructor or want to train as an instructor here are a couple of websites to check out.

1) International Nordic Walking Association (INWA). Visit: www.nordicwalking.com Once on the website go to the link for 'Your Country' and then you will find the details of the person you need to contact. You may find a link eg to - 'Find a class' or 'Train to be an Instructor'.

2) American Nordic Walking Association (ANWA). If you live in the USA also visit http://anwa.us/

[[If you know of instructor training courses / dates in YOUR country - Please let me know and I will post them on this Blog]].

Here a several up and coming Instructor Training courses for subscribers in the UK and the USA:

** Please mention 'Nordic Walking News' if you make an enquiry or book a course - Thank you.

London, England

The next two training courses to become an 'INWA' qualified Nordic Walking Instructor will be held on September 24 - 25 and October 22 - 23, 2005. For more details contact Martin Christie, Education Director of Nordic Walking UK, on 020 8211 3512 or 07989 967 459 or email martin@nordicwalking.co.uk

Maidenhead, England

The next 'Fit Pro' qualified Nordic Walking Instuctor training course (qualified fitness instructors only) will be held on November 19th, 2005. For more details contact Fitness Professionals on 08705 133 434

Los Angeles, California

The next 'ANWA' Basic Instructor Certification Seminar will be held on October 22 & 23, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. For more details visit: http://anwa.us/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?