Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Testimonial - I first heard about Nordic Walking through 'Health & Fitness' magazine last month

.
Dear David,

Firstly I would like to say thank you for your weblog and website... it has been very helpful and a pleasure to read.

I first heard about Nordic Walking through 'Health & Fitness' magazine last month. I booked myself on a workshop with Francis Mitchell last Saturday. I Really enjoyed it and I bought some poles afterwards. I've now walked through the streets of Ealing twice with my poles at my side.

I booked myself on the INWA Instructor Training Course in September with Nordic Walking UK .

Thanks again.... look forward for the next weblog update.

Esther Ratchford
Ealing, London, UK.

PS. Re: 'Lazy Arm' - Blog Posting... It's so true, my left arm keep slipping or doesn't feel like it is working as much as the right arm. However I will work on that and try out your tip.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?